S’mores n’ Stories
Join us to celebrate the end of summer
at Fern Hollow Nature Center!
We will celebrate National S’mores Day by enjoying classic campfire treats, sharing stories, reading books, and playing games!
Supplies will be provided by Fern Hollow Nature Center.
Due to the weather, we had to postpone S’mores n’ Stories.
Our new date is Saturday Aug 19th, same time, same place!
If you had already bought tickets, we will follow up through email with info on refunds, and alternatives.
- New date: Saturday, August 19, 2023
- 6:00 to 8:00pm
- At Fern Hollow Nature Center (1901 Glen Mitchell Rd, Sewickley)
- Member fee: Family of 4: $20. Individuals: $6.00
- Public fee: Family of 4: $25. Individual: $8.00
- Spaces are limited. Registration is required.
*S’mores n’ Stories is a family event. All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.register here!
**No tickets will be issued. A reservation under your name will be at the event’s entrance.
***Requests for refunds will be accepted up until five (5) days before this program begins. Refunds will be the full amount, minus processing fees and issued via PayPal.